Saturday 30 June 2012

Keep Reading, Y'all

The main reason I started this blog was to write about our trip. I initially wrote a random assortment of posts just to get it started, and then it became a travelogue.

But now that we're back...does that mean I have to stop writing? What if I don't wanna?

I don't have access to my current blog stats, but last I checked (a couple weeks ago), the blog had over 3000 views. Holy macaroni. I have only shared the site with friends and family, and deliberately did not post it on Facebook. So that means that those of you who are reading are reading a lot. Yay! I couldn't be happier.

The vast majority of you are too shy to post comments (or tried, and couldn't). So, I'll just say thanks to all of you for reading. It feels great to have been able to share our adventures with you.

Please keep checking in, because my plan is to continue writing. I'm not sure about what, or what form it will take. You might have noticed that I have an opinion or twenty. And I love to see and do new things. So I don't think lll be lacking for material. But if you have suggestions on directions I could take the blog in, let me know. You can post a comment, or email me personally.

This world is still my muse, you know. Even here at home...

No comments: